Virtual Open Houses and Tours
2020-21 Open Houses
We encourage all families to virtually attend one of our Open Houses. IDEAL’s Open Houses highlight the Lower School (Grades K-5) and Upper School (Grades 6-12) programs. Meet our students, faculty, and parents, tour our classrooms, and learn about the IDEAL Difference.
- Lower School Open House, Thursday, April 8, 2021, 9 AM
- Upper School Open House, Thursday, April 15, 2021, 9 AM
- Kindergarten Open House, Friday, April 23, 2021, 10 AM
RSVP today and we will follow up via email with instructions on how to attend our Open Houses.
Virtual Tuesday Talk and Tour Series
Our Tuesday Talk and Tour series offers families an opportunity to virtually visit IDEAL via Zoom and talk with admissions personnel, faculty, and administrators who can answer general questions about the school while also touring the school in real time.
- January 19, 10-11 AM, Lower School
- January 26, 10-11 AM, Upper School
- February 2, 10-11 AM, Lower School
- February 9, 10-11 AM, Upper School
- February 16, 10-11 AM, Lower School
- February 23, 10-11 AM, Upper School
- March 2, 10-11 AM, Next Steps 18-21 Transition Program
Private interviews will be scheduled remotely after an application and all required supplemental materials have been submitted.
2020-21 Mid-Year Admissions
The IDEAL School has limited openings for 2020-21 in select grades for qualified candidates. For those families who are interested in a potential immediate 2020-21 school placement for their child, please contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-769-1699.