Our Honor Code is comprised of five essential rules and responsibilities to guide our members and serve the school’s mission for an inclusive and respectful community, in and out of the classroom. Through this respect, our members will strive for excellence, demonstrate creative leadership and work together to build a more just and equitable world.
The Five I’s of IDEAL:
- I will be respectful of the learning process, strive for excellence in and out of the classroom, and engage fully in all aspects of school life and work.
- I will act with integrity and represent myself and my work honestly.
- I will ensure that my words and actions demonstrate respect for all and acceptance of the full identity of all individuals that make up our diverse community.
- I will strive to ensure that my actions, my work, and my words contribute to creating more inclusive community and a more just and equitable world.
- I will be a creative and compassionate leader by modeling our core values both in and out of school.
* These guiding principles are intended to summarize, not to supersede, the language of IDEAL’s family handbook, anti-bullying/anti-harassment policies, acceptable use policy, and/or classroom or school rules articulated in course syllabi.